You’ll absolutely love our products and services.
However, you’re fully protected by a 100% money-back return policy.
Here’s how it works…
Rooted Nutrition strives to deliver high quality events and each requires extensive preparation in order to
achieve this. For this reason, our cancellation policy is as follows:
1. If for any reason, a registrant cannot participate in a course, they may find another person to attend in their place. Written notification containing the substitute’s name and contact information must be delivered to and confirmed by Andrea Potter by email or phone at least 24 hours before the class start
time (rootednutrition(at)gmail.com or 604.802.1201).
2. Cancelling attendance by a registrant for any reason must be confirmed with Andrea Potter within the time frames set out below, by email or phone at: rootednutrition(at)gmail.com or 604-802-1201.
3. The tuition refund policy is as follows:
· Cancellation by registrant 9 days or more before event date : 50% refund OR arrangement to transfer
the credit from the cancelled class to another class. (Transfers are at the discretion of Andrea Potter.
More than one cancellation/rescheduling at a time is not permitted.)
· Cancellation by registrant less than 9 days before event date: no refund or transfers.
· Cancellation by Rooted Nutrition for any reason, at any time before the class start time: full refund or
arrangement for full credit towards another event of registrant’s choice.
E-mail your refund requests to rootednutrition[at]gmail.com. Please include the words “Refund Request” in the subject line of your e-mail.
Send your written refund requests by mail to:
Rooted Nutrition, Andrea Potter
Attn: Returns Department
Vancouver, BC V5L 1W3
To serve you and other customers better in the future, we request (but do not require) that you tell us why you want a refund. We want satisfied customers.
Please remember that asking for a refund but continuing to use the products purchased from us is the same thing as stealing and may also violate applicable intellectual property rights law.
This Returns Policy was last updated on 08-10-2011.
Copyright © 2009-2010 Law Office of Michael E. Young PLLC , and licensed for use by the owner of this website at Wholefoodscooking.ca. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this document may be copied or used by anyone other than the licensee without the express written permission of the copyright owner.